- Covenants maintained through Community Involvement
- All volunteer oversight Board - Low annual HOA fees
- 5+ acre lots with County maintained paved roads
- Private individual wells - septic sewer systems
- Zoned RA-1 - Horse friendly country living
- Single family homes with Low turnover
- Short 6 miles to Parker and E-470
Located just East of Parker:
Covenant protected, 5+ acre lots in a tranquil, yet vibrant community setting. Beautiful views of the Colorado Front Range. Short drive to Parker, Aurora/Centennial, and E-470.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Realtors, below you will find information regarding our By-Laws, Covenants, Policies and Procedures and RA-1. All of the pages are in PDF format.
Bylaws & Regulations
- Animal Control
- Elbert County Zoning
- Policies and Procedures
- Residential Agriculture
- Elimination Of 2nd Residence